Saturday, October 6, 2007

Kiddie Kandids








In honor of Isaac turning the big ONE, we went to Kiddie Kandids. He is so photogenic. We were really impressed with how they turned out. Enjoy. (If anyone is going there soon, they gave us some coupons...just let us know if you want one.)

7 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

hey, Isaac looks so big! We had family pics at kiddie kandaids too--sounds silly, but when you have to get 3 kids to look cute and smile, they do the best job!

nathalia said...

Oh no! That autumn sweater on him is tooooo GQ! He's so cute! You all look great, though. Happy Fall!

Teri said...

He looks so handsome! The pictures really turned out great!

jor said...

I can't believe that I first met you pregnant...He looks so big! Really cute pictures.

Lynnette said...

Those are great! I can't believe he is smiling so cute in EVERY picture, they all look perfect!

sara cardon said...

Wow!! What a handsome fellow!! His smile is SO cute in all of those pictures-- and what a fun time to get them too. The fall backgrounds are so cute.

Unknown said...

Those pics are really cute. I can't believe they have such colorful background. I really like the last picture of Isaac.