I know what you're thinking...what is she doing posting at 2:45am. I swear I have pregnancy insomnia or something because I've never had problems sleeping in the past. Any suggestions let me know.
Anyway, to our fun filled weekend.
We started our Halloween blast Friday night at the ward party. It was lots of fun. We had a great time decorating our trick or treat door like a mouth (thanks Amy for the idea and Brian spent a lot of time making the teeth very realistic) and the pies were delicious. Isaac had a little bit of a break down so we didn't put him in his costume, but it was fun anyway.
Isaac, had an awful night on friday, waking up about every two hours. We took him to the doctor on Saturday morning and both ears are either still infected or reinfected from a couple of weeks ago. The doctor gave us the next level of antibiotics to try.
Saturday night, we had an awesome halloween dinner get together with some friends. The food was great and the kids enjoyed painting pumpkins. Even the adults played a game about how well you know your spouse, and Brian and I won! Issac wasn't too excited about sitting on the couch with the other kids for a picture, so I'm holding him in the back corner along with my ever growing belly. Thanks Katie for a great party.
That about sums it up!
1 comment:
I loved the mouth door. I have a couple of pictures of it myself. Very creative idea.
Post a Comment