Thursday, June 19, 2008

Two peas in a pod


Isaac was very adament today that Nathan sit in his chair with him. I thought it was cute and snapped a picture. I think Isaac will be happy when Nathan is old enough to interact a little more with him. He tries to play with him now, but usually that mean crushing him!

3 comments:

nathalia said...

Oh! i love your two chubby boys!!!!

Melissa said...

Cute boys!! We are glad y'all made it safely to Springfield. We enjoyed visiting with Brian your way through.

Kari said...

I just want to squeeze those cheeks!It is great to see your cute kids & here your stories! I had an item hidden in our cart lately too. The story with our was that it was .97 cent shampoo that I hid from Clara so that she would stop opening it because she wanted to use it as lotion. I just put it in the van. I didn't know what to do either. It is such a challenge to do shopping with two kidos in the cart. :)