Sunday, June 8, 2008

Too New?


We arrived at our new home this last friday. We were very excited when we decided to rent here because it's brand new and had lots of wonderful stuff on the web page. We couldn't wait to use the pool, club house, playground, etc. Are apartment really is brand new and beautiful. On the flip side...the playground won't be in place for 2 weeks, the pool is a big hole in the ground, and the club house will be built who knows when. Oh well, I guess you win some and you loose some. Luckily there are lots of other fun things to do here and we are excited to explore them all!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Congrats you guys!!! It lookes beautiful and a couple weeks isn't too bad to wait for the playground and when the pool is ready...I'm sure you'll get to try it out very first! Sounds like things are going well for you! Good Luck!

harrisfamily said...

WOW that is one nice apartment! How exciting!!! New is unheard of in Phillly Post more pictures when you can! Hopefully you will be enjoying the pool and all other amenities soon! Keep us updated and I am going to try to keep my blog updated too! Did your bracelet fit? I hope your page wasn't too wrinkled...I tried to protect it but it was hard with moving and it getting tossed to and fro so it did not get packed!

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

Nice apts. I know how you feel. We just moved into "luxury apts" in March, but I think they throw that word around too lightly these days. Our pool is starting to look nice, but still isn't ready. We have 2 stagnant mosquito farms just outside our windows. The manager already knows me pretty well for other apt issues & maintenance requests. But at least they are brand new!

2nd post - I mispelled a word.