It has been somewhat of an eventful week at our house.
Monday was our sick day as you can read in the previous post. Luckily Isaac never got it. Tuesday we pretty much spent recovering while Brian had outreach duty. Isaac and I went to the library in the morning and then hung out at home and watched the snow.
Wednesday we went to the Smith Playhouse for playgroup and then ran all over town doing some errands.
Thursday and Friday Brian took part II of the written boards. He seems to think they went pretty well. We also tried tomatoe pie for the first time. Friday, I had some friends over to play and do crafts. We had a good time hanging out and a few people actually got something done!
Lastly, Saturday we went to the temple in DC. We took a few detours by accidenct on the way down and got there a little late, but the ride home was nice and smooth. Thanks to the Marsh's for doing the babysitting swap with us!
Now it's Sunday and time to start a whole new week....I'm hoping this week will lead to lots of cleaning/dejunking.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanx for the fun day on Friday! Sorry to hear about Brian being sick! & Yeah for his completion of the Boards II!
I'll bring the bobin to Jordan's Wed. hoping to see you there.
Post a Comment