Yesterday for playgroup we went walking through the park down at Valley Green. Not a lot of people showed up, because rain was in the forcast, but it turned out to be a beautifual day. We got there a little early, so while we were waiting we decided to feed our crackers to the ducks and geese. Isaac thought they were pretty cool at first, but then they started fighting over a cracker and it made him cry. He got over it though, and did want to leave when it was time to go walking!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isaac, is so handsome! I think I have a major crush on him! I remember once Paul took Melissa on a walk to the duck pond south of campus. She was thrilled because of all the newborn ducks. Well, one of the mother ducks attacked a different mother's baby duck. It was terrible! Melissa asked Paul what happened to the baby duck and he said, "Oh, it's just sleeping!"
We are really excited to see ya'll again!
Post a Comment