Monday, March 17, 2008

Not waiting anymore...Announcing the arrival of Nathan James Reeder






7 lbs. 6 oz.

20" long

adorable

more information to come

i sleep now

12 comments:

Caryn said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! The girls are really sad that Grandma is leaving here, but at dinner Crystal prayed for baby Nathan and Aunt Sarah. It was so sweet! Thanks for posting so soon after delivery! We love you!

nathalia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to call you last night and see how you were feeling. Bet you were busy. CONGRATS! I'm so happy to hear that he came. We send you 4 our love and hugs!!!

xxoo, Natalie & Marc

Kristin said...

CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you! And, I must say, what dedication to post on your blog so quickly! Congrats again, and can't wait to meet the little guy!

Teri said...

Congrats to the Reeder family! He's adorable! Can't wait to hold him!!!

Cox Family said...

He is sooo cute. Congrats!!

harrisfamily said...

Sarah you look so pretty in that picture with you and Brian and Nathan! You look so happy to not be pregnant and to be holding that sweet baby! He is so handsome by the way! Can't wait to hold him and Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

sara cardon said...

YEA!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you, and even I feel a sense of relief that he's here safe and sound.:) He really is beautiful-- he has good coloring and looks healthy and strong, and YOU look great too!!! Okay, so now whenever you need a nap or break we want Isaac!!

Roj said...

Welcome, young Nathan!
He's a cutie.

Holly Sanders said...

Congrats! He is Adorable--I agree!

Alyssa said...

He's so CUTE! Congrats! Hope your gettin' some sleep!

Brent and Tracie said...

Yea!!!! We are excited for you all. You both look great (Oh, you too Brian:))

Let us know if there is anything you need!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! I seriously had no idea you guys had your baby until today! I'm really happy for you and your new little guy.