Sunday, December 2, 2007

14 Months Old






Isaac turned 14 months old this last tuesday. I can't believe how the time has flown. Here are 14 things he's been up to lately.

1) He's become proficient at walking. He hardly ever crawls anymore.

2) He loves to go to the playground and go down the slide. He has no fear and dives down the tunnel slide head first.

3) He has become a picky eater. He doesn't like bread, which I can't understand being a bread lover myself. He does love apples, peeled and whole, like in the picture. He also likes yogurt, nutrigrain bars, chicken nuggets, and macaroni and cheese.
4) He has diaper changes and it's all I can do to get the new diaper on after the old one is off. It is rarely straight.
5) He is a really good sleeper. We put him down between 6 and 7pm and he wakes up between 6 and 7am. For naps I can just lay him in his crib and he falls right to sleep.
6) He's had two ear infections and a cold in the last two months.
7) He loves attention and always wants to play with someone...not easy for a mom who want to do her own projects!
8) He got his molars and it looks like his canines will be in soon.
9) He's still impossible to take care of at church. He won't sit still for more than a minute.
10) He jabbers a lot. Especially in the car. His favortie things are ba ba ba, ma ma ma, and da da da.
11) He still doesn't like baths very much.
12) He loves to go on walks. Especially in the big stroller where he can have his snacks and milk all right there in front of him.
13) He still likes looking at himself in the mirror.
14) He likes the train table at Barnes and Noble so that's what we got him for Christmas. He got it a little early since we won't be able to take us to Houston with us. Brian built the table top and then we decided to glue the track down rather than rebuild it every 5 minutes. As you can see in the pictures he has no qualms about crawling right in and getting down to business!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

He has gotten so big. I remember when he was born! It's amazing! I think I would join him in the middle of the track. Looks like fun!