Friday, June 29, 2007

Survivor Bunco




This last Tuesday I hosted "Survivor Bunco" at our house and it was a lot of fun. We had challenges and voted people out just like the real thing. I even made it to the final two, where Teri Miller beat me out and became the "Sole Survivor." Anyway, I had a lot of fun planning it and was glad to hear that most people had fun. For some of the prizes I made some quilts which are pictured above. Thanks to everyone that came!

6 comments:

Angela said...

From what I've heard it was the "Bunco of all Buncos!". Your quilts are beautiful!

Lynnette said...

Looks like I really missed out! I can't believe you gave away your handmade quilts, that is so cool!

Teri said...

It was a blast Sarah! Thanks again for an awsome bunco night. I love my quilt...and so does Taybree. She thinks it's hers. The night couldn't be out done!

Holly Sanders said...

That was a great way to send bunco off. You are a very creative person! that was so much fun. I'm still sad that it's over--even though I'm not there anymore to play.

Cathie said...

It is true. Awesome bunco night. I love my quilt SO much! I will always remember Sarah when I use it!

Michelle & Steve said...

Even before I read your post and these comments, I had heard that it was an amazing night. Can you believe that the grapevine reaches all the way to me in Utah? Wish I could have been there...