Saturday, June 2, 2007

One Tired Mamma!



Today my friend Robyn convinced me to run a 10k race in the Wissahickon Park with her near where we lived our first year in Philly. The course went all through the trails and up and down a lot of hills. It was quite the challenge for a girl from flat old Texas. (I did end up walking up a few of the hills) Mostly, I was just grateful to finish. Brian and Isaac came to cheer me on which was a great boost. I'm dead tired now, but glad I did it. Thanks Robyn!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Good for you Sarah! Not only are you fighting the hills, you're also dealing with hot Philadelphia humidity! Three cheers from me.

jor said...

Sarah you did awesome i the race! It killed me and I had been practicing the same trails for weeks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah! Way to go! Hopefully I can join you soon in some of your races.

L'Anita Heiss said...

Nice work Sarah. Quite impressive for a new mom and supporting a student-husband all the time.