Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nathan Turns TWO!!!















Wow! I now have no kids under the age of two...at least for another 3 months. Nathan had a great 2nd birthday. Our friends came over in the morning to play and help me make his awesome train cake. Thanks Texas we couldn't have done it without you! Then later in the day grandma and cousins came up for the celebration. We went to the local park and had pizza, played, and then ate cake and opened presents. This birthday cake was much more exciting than the last. As I was cutting pieces for everyone, Nathan decided to just help himself and starting grabbing handfuls and putting them on his plate. I think his favorite...the favorite...present of the night was the toy animals grandma got him. Everyone grabbed a few and were playing and we had a hard time getting Nathan to open more presents. Luckily his little cousing Jenny was only to willing to help! When we got home the boys just wanted to play with all the new toys even though it was past bedtime. All in all, a fun day!