Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cool at Last
















We spent most of the day out and about. First we woke up early and took care of the yard work. Then we headed to the park and to do a little shopping. We finished the day at the zoo with a train ride to herman park. What a fun day. I love cool weather.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day. The weather has been very cool here this weekend. I LOVE IT!! The pics of the boys are great. They are getting SO big. I can't believe how much Nathan has grown just since the end of May. That makes me sad. Miss you guys tons!! Hope we can get together soon!! Can't be having Nathan and Isaac forgetting who we are:)Love you guys & Miss you

Amy Ritter said...

I understand what your saying about cool weather. The problem is cool still isn't the cool I like. I still have the ac cranked up

harrisfamily said...

My how Issac has gotten big. Hard to believe they are 3! We miss you guys. Hope to see you in Texas soon!

The Lorenc Family said...

What a perfect day! The boys must have slept well that night!