Monday, April 20, 2009

A Trip to TX
















At the end of march I was able to make a trip out to TX with the kids to see family. I drove down all by myself which was quite an adventure. We made frequent stops, but we got there eventually. Actually, Nathan was really good, it was Isaac that kept whining! While in TX we got to visit with family. Isaac and Nathan love playing with their cousins and especially with Grandma. I also got to go see LEs Miserables with my sis, mom, aunt, and sis-in-law. It was absolutely amazing. I've been wanting to see it ever since I read the book last summer (totally reccommend it to anyone looking for a good book) for a book group. Lastly, if you hadn't heard, we are MOVING TO TEXAS. That's right sometime in the next month and a half we will make the move. Brian was originally going to buy a practice in the Houston area he found and liked, but Heartland liked him so much they offered to buy it for him and let him run it in order to keep him. We feel good about this decision since it will be less risk for us in this economy...plus we will for sure always get a paycheck. Anyway, that's it for now.
(Pool pic is at the Y in Springfield)

8 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like we're all moving around the same time! You, me, Melissa, Emily! Good luck!

MaryAnn said...

Wow, another move! I'll bet it will be nice to be closer to your family! Congrats on the job!

Brent and Tracie said...

Have fun in TX:) We will be sad to not meet up with ya all when we move to OH this summer. Yeah I said ya all on purpose;)

Eric and Caralee said...

Congrats on the new practice! That will be great to be closer to family :)

Kari said...

That will be an AWESOME opportunity. Plus you couldn't have a better location! Congrats!

Michelle & Steve said...

It has been a while since I've visited your blog...congratulations on the move to Texas. We are actually considering a few areas in TX after the military. Utah is still our first pick, but this economy makes TX look better and better! Good luck with the move - we're excited for you guys!

The Lorenc Family said...

Sarah... where are you? :) Just checking in to see how you guys are doing!

jor said...

Enjoy Texas! That sounds like an awesome deal. Les Mis is my FAVORITE! I'm so glad you got to go see it...even more fun as a girls night.