Thursday, September 18, 2008

Six Months Old...yesterday





Ok so I'm a day behind, but Nathan turned 6 months old yesterday. I can't believe how fast it's gone by. Here's some things he's been up to.

-working on sitting up

-eating yummy rice crackers

-playing with plastic bags, wipes containers, and other things that crinkle

-spending lots of time in the exersaucer as you can tell

-making us smile with his cute laugh

-getting his two bottom teeth


We love you Nathan!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Six months! Wow, that time went by so fast. He is so cute!

I thought about you the other day. We miss you tons! The ward really isn't the same without you.

nathalia said...

I cannot believe how much your boys are growing up! Still the cutest boys I've ever known. Want to just pinch their cheeks! You guys make great kiddos!

I second MaryAnn... we REALLY do miss you.