Friday, February 1, 2008

Walk Anyone?

I had the stroller out in the basement today cleaning it and Isaac decided he wanted to go for a walk. I put him in thinking that would be enough, but no...he wanted movement. Because of the rain we couldn't go outside so we went for a walk in the basement. That's right, we made 10 foot circles for about 15 minutes until Isaac was ready to be done with the walk. He kicked up his feet and played with his cars and just had a merry old time. What's next???

2 comments:

nathalia said...

Sounds like you guys want to get OUT! Thank goodness today is sunny! Enjoy the great outdoors!

sara cardon said...

Not a bad idea!! Sometimes I feel desperate enough to do that too!! Unfortunately Lucy is more of a wanderer, and HATES being in the stroller for too long. I thought kids loved walks?!?